(1) John Harris of the Comey, Brilley, esq.
(2) Sir Harford Jones of Boultibrook, Radnor, baronet and Dame Sarah his wife, formerly Sarah Whitcombe, widow of Robert Whitcombe.
(3) Henry Robert Whitcombe, esq., only son of the said Robert and Sarah Whitcombe.
(4) Robert Robbins of Lincolns Inn, Mddsx, gent.
(5) Spencer Newcomb Meredith of Lincolns Inn, Mddsx, gent.
(6) James King of Staunton on Arrow, esq.
Property: A site whereon a messuage once stood, called the Wall Lane in Lyonshall.
(3) inherited the property from his father (though with a life interest of his mother) and conferred a lease of 99 years to (6). Now, (1) claims to have inherited the property through the person who sold it to Robert Whitcombe. (2) has agreed to pay the consideration to (1) in order to recover the right title for (3). (5) acts as trustee in the matter. Included are two letters from (3) to (5) discussing the matter. Also, a draft of the Indenture.
LC Deed 7339 & 7330B