1. James Dowler of Uxbridge, Middlesex, gent and Ann his wife, John Barber of Carey Street, Westminster, Middlesex, coal merchant.
2. John Pensam of Serjeants Inn, Fleet Street, London, gent.
3. James Rudge of Linton, gent.
4. William Rudge of Hildersley, Ross, gent.
5. Margaret Tovey of Weston under Penyard, sole executor named in the will of William Hardwick, gent, deceased.
6. George Rudge of the Sandy Way, Weston under Penyard, gent.
Property: The four parcels of land detailed in F13/2 above together with two further parcels of arable land called New Tindings (9a.) and Hollybush (5a. 1r. 5p.) all of which are in Weston under Penyard.
The deed recites several earlier leases and mortgages resulting in (1) owning the property and putting parts of the estate to public auction. (3) was the highest bidder at auction and has purchased the lands. (3) pays to (2) the sum of 10 shillings for his interest in part of the property as leasee. (3) declares a life interest in the property and after his death, to prevent dower, assigns the lands in trust to (4). (5) as mortgagor assigns the two pieces of land to (6) to hold in trust for (3). Lease for 400 years.