From 1954, volumes start to be produced containing more than one deanery’s magazines for a particular year. The 1954 volume contains the Leominster Deanery Magazine, the Weston Deanery Magazine and the Ledbury Deanery Magazine. The Ledbury magazine is called The Deanery Magazine until June 1954 and then becomes The Burning Bush in July 1954. The 1955 volume contains only The Burning Bush and the Leominster Deanery Magazine. The Ledbury Deanery consists of the parishes of Avenbury, Aylton, Bosbury, Bredenbury, Brockhampton, Bromyard, Coddington, Collington, Colwall, Much Cowarne, Cradley, Donnington, Eastnor, Edwin Ralph, Evesbatch, Felton, Bishop’s Frome, St. Matthews Frome, Frome’s Hill, Canon Frome, Castle Frome, Grendon Bishop, Hellenswick/ Ullingswick, Ledbury, Little Marcle, Munsley, Pencome, Ocle Pitchard, Pixley, Upper Sapey, Bishop Stanford, Stoke Bliss, Stoke Lacy, Stretton Grandison with Ashperton, Tedstone Delamere, Tedstone Wafer, Thornbury, Wacton, Whitbourne, Wolferlow and Yarkhill.