The Weston Rural Deanery includes the parishes of Bodenham, Brinsop, Burghill, Dilwyn, Dormington with Bartestree, King’s Pyon, Lugwardine, Stoke Edith with Westhide, Sutton St. Michael, Sutton St. Nicholas, Tarrington, Wellington, Weston Beggard and Wisteston.
The archive holds copies of the magazine from 1887-1945. From 1906-11 the volumes appear to overlap. Each volume either has the magazines from a particular year grouped together or those from several consecutive years grouped together. The 1887-92 magazines include the Banner of Faith magazine in them and those from 1894-98 contain the Church Monthly magazine within them. Those from 1892-98, rather than have these guest publications bound in the middle of each Deanery magazine, instead have one year’s worth of Deanery magazines bound at the end of one year’s worth of either the Banner of Faith or Church Monthly magazines.