The parishes covered include Aymestry, Birley, Brimfield, Byton, Croft with Yarpole, Eardisland, Elton, Eye, Eyton, Ford, Hatfield, Hope-under-Dinmore, Humber, Ivington, Kimbolton with Middleton, Kingsland, Kinsham, Knill, Leinthall Earls, Leinthall Starkes, Leominster, Lingen, Lucton, Marston, Monkland, Norton, Orleton, Pembridge, Presteigne with Discoyd, Pudleston, New Radnor, Old Radnor with Kinnerton, Sarnesfield, Shobdon, Staunton-upon-Arrow, Stoke Prior with Docklow, Stretford, Titley and Wigmore. The magazine started life as the Leominster Deanery Magazine, and was provided for parishioners in the parishes of the two deaneries of Leominster. In 1902, the name was changed to the Deanery Magazine to reflect the fact that one of the Leominster deaneries had by then subsequently become known as the Kingsland Deanery. From 1949, the name reverts back to the Leominster Deanery Magazine.These feature the Church Monthly Magazine in the early 1890s, but this changes to Dawn of Day in the later 1890s although no deanery magazines from Leominster containing this publication are part of this series. In 1902, the extra publication changes again to Goodwill magazine, which contains articles, biographies, music, poetry, stories and short sketches. In 1903 this becomes The Church Magazine, which also contains prayers, articles, stories and poetry of both a spiritual and secular nature. The Dawn of Day reappears in 1906, and features throughout most of the first half of the twentieth century, but The Church Magazine makes a brief reappearance in January and March 1909. From 1942 they feature the Church and Home Magazine and in 1953, they feature The Sign. These deanery magazines also have news from the various parishes in the Deanery arranged by parish and the guest publications contain hymns, articles and poetry, both on biblical and non-biblical topics.