Leominster Cottage Hospital was erected in 1899 at South Street, Leominster, to act as a small rural hospital for local inhabitants and surrounding parishes. After the establishment of the National Health Service in 1948, Leominster Cottage Hospital was soon nationalised to serve the outlying areas. Leominster Cottage Hospital has since been rebranded as Leominster Community Hospital.
All registers within this collection are subject to 100 years access restriction based upon the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Researchers can apply for access to their own written medical records through the Access to Health Records Act 1990.