(1) Christopher Wightman of the Inner Temple, London, esq.
(2) John Owen Parr of Harpur Street, Queen Square, Middlesex, esq. and John James of Grenville Street, St Pancras, esq.
(3) Richard Harrison, esq., Lieut HM 7th Dragoon Guards and Ann his wife, late Ann James, spinster.
(4) John Grant of Barnards Inn, Middlesex, gent.
Property: The estate in Lower Moorcourt.
Recites the Indentures of 1766, 1781, the Recovery of 1781, the mortgages, etc [CJ87/4-6, 8]. Also refers to a marriage settlement of 1800 before the marriage of (3).
(2) as trustees to the 1781 settlement, agree to convey the property to (4) by way of a mortgage. The consideration represents the one third share due to Ann Harrison as one of the younger children of John & Sibbilla James under the terms of the 1781 settlement. The money is to be paid to (3) with (1) as trustee.
Endorsement on the Indenture dated 20 Nov 1811. John Grant now of Hatton Garden, London transfers the mortgage to Alexander Thompson of Warwick Sq, London, merchant in part satisfaction of a debt of £2000 owed by Grant to Thompson.