(1) Thomas King of Noke Court, esq.
(2) John Sherburne of Titley, esq. and Anne his wife.
(3) Thomas Watkins of Lyonshall, yeoman.
(4) William Burrows of the Keven, Brilley, farmer.
(5) Edmund Cheese of Kington, gent.
Property: Messuage orchard and garden with one little close thereto adjoining, and one little plock of meadow on the north of the close (1a.); 2 parcels of arable land in Owds Croft field (2a.): 3 ridges of land in Lower Brookes Field (½a.) a close of pasture ground called Stephens Close (2a.) all in the township of The Holme, Lyonshall.
Recites an Indenture of 1793, and the mortgage of 1790 [CJ87/87], wherein the mortgage money advanced from (1) to (3) was actually money belonging to Anne Sherburne, for whom he acted in trust. (2) has now requested the repayment of the capital sum of £100, and (4) has agreed to advance the sum and take on the mortgage. (5) to act as trustee.