(1) Richard Price of Knighton, Radnor, esq., (the executor appointed in the Will of Richard Price late of Knighton, esq., deceased, who was the executor appointed in the Will of John Price late of Knighton, gent, deceased.
(2) Rev Samuel Crowther of St Bartholomew’s Close, Saint Bartholomew, London, clerk, administrator of the goods and chattels of Elizabeth Smith, deceased, the wife of William Smith of HM 16th Regt of Foot, which said Elizabeth was one of the children of the late John & Ann James.
(3) Christopher Wightman of the Inner temple, London, esq.
(4) The said Rev Samuel Crowther as administrator (with the Will annexed) of the late John James the younger of Ely Place, Holborn, Middlesex, esq deceased, one of the children of the late John & Ann James.
(5) Rev Thomas Mills of Hillingdon, Middlesex, clerk and Dorothy Webb of the same place, widow.
Consideration: £1,000 + 5% interest.
Property: The properties as described in CJ87/6.
Conveyance of the property from (1) & (2) to (5) by way of a mortgage. The consideration money to go to (2) to allow for the payment of £1,500, being the portion of the estate of the late John James the elder to the estate of his daughter, the late Elizabeth Smith. Her son William Smith, junior (a Bankrupt) to be given the money by (3).