(1) Catherine Gratiana Davenport of Davenport House, Salop, spinster.
(2) Mary Acton of Little Stretton, Church Stretton, Salop, widow.
(3) Valentine Vickers of Ellerton Grange, Salop, esq. and John Pritchard of Broseley, Salop, banker.
(4) George Pritchard of Broseley, Salop, banker.
(5) John Jones Bateman of Lincolns Inn, Middlesex, esq.
(6) William Yeates Alban of Lincoln’s Inn, Middlesex, gent, Mary Alban of Brierley, Leominster, spinster, Rev Thomas Alban of Bishops Castle, clerk, Thomas Evans of Clun, gent and Elizabeth his wife (late Elizabeth Alban spinster) who are the four surviving children of Rev Thomas Alban and Dorothy his wife, both deceased. Their eldest son Richard Stead Alban being deceased without having been married.
(7) James Davies of Moor Court, Pembridge, esq.
(8) David Oliver of Rhydoldog, Radnor, esq.
Property: The Holme Estate.
Conveyance of the property from (6) to (7). £4,000 of the purchase money goes to (1) in repayment of a mortgage, and £1,000 to (2) also for repayment of a mortgage. (3), (4), (5) & (8) are trustees to various parties concerned.
Includes a map of the estate on the reverse of one of the membranes.