(1) George Abraham Crawley of Whitehall Place, Middlesex, gent.
(2) Henry Dawkins of Sandgate, Kent, esq.
(3) Edward Leigh Pemberton of Whitehall Place, Middlesex, gent.
(4) James Davies of Moor Court, esq.
(5) Sir Astley Paston Cooper of Whitehill, Hertford, baronet, Charles Robert Turner of Regents Park, Middlesex, esq. and Anne Key of The Lawn, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, widow.
(6) Walter Samuel Follet Sandilands of Fenchurch Street, London, gent.
Recites the deeds of 9 May 1818 [CJ87/18] and 25 Jan 1825 [CJ87/20]. Another indenture is to be executed on the same day as this one between (4) and (5) for the transfer of the mortgage from (1) & (2) as the remaining holders of the mortgage of 1825, this indenture transfers the trusteeship of the transaction from (3) to (6).