(1) James Davies of Kington, gent.
(2) John Cheese of Lyonshall, esq.
(3) William Ball.
Consideration: 10 shillings
Property: A parcel of land called Philotts Plock (1a.23p.) in Lyonshall, bounded by the road from Lyonshall to the Holmes Marsh on the north, the turnpike road from Kington to Weobley on the east, and lands of the late Robert Whitcombe on the south & west.
Recites the Indenture of 1817.
Transfer of the land from (1) as trustee to (3) as purchaser. (2) has the custody of the deeds to the land, as the owner of the largest share of the property formerly owned by Mary Steward.
Also contains a Schedule of Deeds associated with the property from 1726 to 1817.