(1) John James of Bucklersbury, London, esq.
(2) Henry Combe of Caroline Street, Bedford Square, Middlesex, surgeon, a trustee for the said John James.
(3) James Davies of Kington, gent.
(4) William Alexander James of Bucklersbury, gent.
Consideration: £18,000 & the mortgage of £6,000 making a total purchase sum of £24,000.
1. Capital messuage and house called Moor Court House now in the occupation of the said James Davies.
2. Messuage and farm called Moor Cott Farm now occupied by Walter Harris.
3. The site of a messuage long since taken down adjoining the fold or farm yard at Moor Cott, now in the occupation of Walter Harris.
4. A messuage or tenement adjoining Moor Court and now in the occupation of Walter Harris.
5. Messuage and cottage near Moor Court now in the occupation of Joseph Vale. The last 3 properties being recently purchased by John James.
6. Messuage and farm called Crab Tree Farm now in the occupation of Walter Harris.
7. Messuage and farm called Held Farm now in the occupation of John Stephens.
8. Messuage and house called Bond’s Green now in the occupation of Walter Harris.
9. Cottage at Cold Heart now occupied by Joseph Vale.
10. A messuage and dwelling house in Knighton, Radnorshire.
11. All other messuages, farms, lands, tenements, and premises situated in the counties of Hereford and Radnor held by John James.
Conveyance of the property from (1) to (3) with the proviso that (3) repays the mortgage owing to (2). (4) acts as the trustee for (3) in the sale.