(1) Thomas Perry of Kington, grocer.
(2) John Hall of Lyonshall, yeoman.
(3) William Jones of Weston, Pembridge, wheelwright.
(4) James Cheese of Kington, gent.
Property: The cottage with garden and orchard in Woonton’s Ash, Lyonshall.
Recites the feoffment of 1826, and the mortgage of 1830.
Recites a further mortgage by the same parties for the additional consideration of £20.
(3) has agreed to the purchase of the property, repaying (1) the sum of £50 owed by (2), and the further sum of £20 to (2). (4) acts as trustee to the conveyance.