(1) John James of the City of Hereford, gent, and William James Reynolds late of Newton Cottage, Hereford but now of Fownhope, gent.
(2) The said William James Reynolds and Jane his wife, and Mary Stephens of Fownhope, spinster.
(3) Mary Stephens the elder of Fownhope, widow.
(4) James Davies of Moor Court, esq.
(5) Thomas Oliver of Kington, gent.
Property: The estate of Cotmore Farm, together with the several parcels of land purchased by John Stephens in 1803 and detailed in CJ87/ 94 above.
Recites the will of John Stephens (1824).
Conveyance of the property from (1) as trustees, with the consent of (2) and (3) to (4) with (5) as trustee to the sale.
Includes a plan of the estate on the reverse of folio 2.
Also includes 2 copies of the Final Concord or Fine to end all estates tail on the property.