(1) Hannah Stephens of Pembridge, widow and relict of Lawrence Stephens, gent, deceased, and John Stephens of Pembridge, gent, eldest son and heir of Lawrence and Hannah Stephens.
(2) Samuel Meredith of Bucknell, gent.
(3) Thomas Harris of Eardisley Castle, gent and Mary Harris, spinster, his second daughter.
(4) Edmund Cheese of Kington, gent.
(5) John Cheese of Lyonshall, gent, and John Harris of the City of Hereford, gent.
(6) Richard Fencott of Winforton, gent, and Edward Jeffries of Sheriffs, Lyonshall, gent.
Consideration: A marriage shortly to take place between John Stephens and Mary Harris. Also £1,000 from Thomas Harris, and an Annuity of £75 for Hannah Stephens.
Property: The Cotmore Estate. That is: The messuage or dwelling house called Cotmore and attached land (100a.). Also the lands recently purchased from Thomas, Marquis of Bath.
Transfer of the property from (1) to (6) as trustees for Mary Harris. (4) is appointed trustee for any heirs male from the marriage. (5) is appointed trustee for the brothers of John Stephens in case there are no heirs male, and they will inherit the property. (2) is present as trustee for Hannah Stephens.