(1) Samuel Meredith of Burton, gent.
(2) Hannah Stephens of Cotmore, widow and relict of Lawrence Stephens gent, deceased.
(3) John Stephens of Cotmore, gent, eldest son of Lawrence & Hannah Stephens.
(4) Edmund Cheese of Kington, gent.
(5) George Palmer of Grays Inn, Middlesex, gent.
Consideration: 10 shillings
Property: Messuage or dwelling house wherein Hannah Stephens now inhabits together with all those several closes pieces or parcels of arable meadow pasture and feeding land containing 100a.
Recites the marriage settlement of 1768 [CJ87/97].
Recites that John Meredith has died, leaving (1) as sole trustee. Recites that Lawrence Stephens died in Jan 1798. (2) and (3) want to sell the property, and need to break the entail placed on it. This conveyance is to release the property into the hands of (5) and to appoint (4) to sue for recovery of the property.