(1) Thomas Holloway of Stoke Bliss, gent.
(2) Ann Stead of Wharton, widow of John Stead of Wharton, gent.
(3) John Baynham of Canon Pion, yeoman.
(4) Walter Williams of Wellington, labourer and William Spencer of Wellington, labourer.
(5) John Ravenhill of The Hazle, Woolhope, gent., and Thomas Rogers of Wellington, gent.
Property: Messuages or tenements situate in Wellington, formerly in the occupation of Richard Smallman and John Baynham, now in the possession of William Spencer and Robert Nixon.
Recites a previous mortgage for £20 taken by (3) from (1). However, the money advanced by (1) actually belonged to (2), and the sum now owing is £27.12.6 which is due to (2). Since the mortgage, William Spencer took a long lease on the property. With this indenture (4) pays to (2) the sum outstanding. (2) then leases the property to (5) for 500 years, to be held in trust for (4).