1. Photocopy of T. Ballards’ Lithograph of “The Clerks House, Ledbury.” n.d.
2. Photocopy of T. Ballards’ Lithograph of “Market House, Ledbury.” n.d.
3. Photocopy of an old print “The Church House, Ledbury.” [Same print as 1.] n.d.
4. Newspaper clipping of an advertisement of a flat for sale in The Priory, Ledbury, n.d.
5. “Church Lane.” Photocopied extract from Recollections of Ledbury: Articles written by George Wargent in 1905. Ed. Mary Ring. Printed by Tilleys, Ledbury, 1998.
6. Photocopy of a poster announcing the Listing of The Church House as a Grade II building in 1953. Includes the official description of the building from RCHM, Vol. II, p. 112.