Bishops Frome Parish Council was established in 1894 after the Local Government Act of that time. The parish is located in the east of Herefordshire between the market towns of Bromyard and Ledbury. From 1929, the parish fell within the area administered by Bromyard Rural District Council and between 1974 and 1998 the parish fell within the area administered by Malvern Hills District Council. It borders Avenbury and Stanford Bishop parishes to the north, Stoke Lacy and Much Cowarne parishes to the west, Castle Frome and Bosbury parishes to the south and Acton Beauchamp, Evesbatch and Cradley parishes to the east. The A. 4103 Hereford to Worcester Road forms some of the southern border of the parish and the B. 4214 Ledbury to Bromyard road runs through the parish, as does the River Frome. The parish encompasses Bishops Frome and Fromes Hill villages, the latter of which is situated on the aforementioned A.4103. It also includes the townships of Halmonds Frome, Leadon, Walton and Stanford Regis. This collection consists of parish council minutes, accounts, a lease and 19 files of correspondence dating from 1894 to 1996; relating to a mixture of issues including revisions to parish, district and county boundaries; the upkeep of footpaths and bridges; local schools; speed limits on roads in the parish, Bishops From Industrial Estate and its occupiers; flooding on local roads; public transport and the Malvern Hills District Local Plan. Earlier financial records and further correspondence can be found in collection AA71. Minutes from the most recent parish council meetings can be found on the Bishops Frome Parish Council website. Please see http://bishopsfromeparishcouncil.co.uk/parish-council-minutes/.