(1) John Jones of the City of Hereford, clerk.
(2) John Scudamore Lechmere Pateshall of the City of Hereford, esq.
(3) Edmund Burnham Pateshall of Allensmore, esq.
(4) Maria Martin of Watermouth near Ilfracombe, Devon, widow, the administrator of Richard Clarke, late of the City of Worcester, gent, deceased.
(5) William Henry Bellamy of the City of Hereford, gent.
Property: Piece of meadowland called Cooper’s Orchard otherwise Young Orchard (2a.2r.6p.) in Tupsley.
Sale of property from (1) to (2). However, a mortgage is in place on property including this one for a term of 500 years to Richard Clarke. Now, (4) agrees, for a sum of money, to give up her right to the mortgage of this piece of land. (5) acts as trustee for (4), and (3) is trustee for (2).