The document begins in 1749 with the purchase of a close of land whereon a messuage formerly stood and a parcel of 1a. pasture called the Marsh. It finishes in 1801 with the purchase by Robert Phillips from Rev. Thomas Clarke of a messuage on Tupsley Green and 50a.of land.
The document continues as the Abstract of Title of Rev. J. Jones to a parcel of meadow land in Tupsley, purchased from Robert Phillipps.